Legal Question in Elder Law in Florida

If you are living in Florida, own a 'park model' home and have a motor home sited in Florida, have a Florida drivers license - are using a 'mailing address and private forwarding arrangement' in Wisconsin, own no real estate in Wisconsin, are titleing and insuring vehicles at that address in Wisconsin, and file no state or federal tax return, where is your legal residency for titleing your vehicles, insuing your vehicles - probate (life insurance and inheritance) - and legal correspondence?

Asked on 11/27/09, 1:27 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Florida. And if you are buying Wisconcin insurance under this arrangement, you may not be covered when you are driving your car in Florida.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/09, 9:31 pm

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

Florida. I also agree with my colleague Mr. Wagner.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/09, 9:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Florida