Legal Question in Elder Law in Florida

Can a person suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder be a Guardian or a PrimaryCare Giver in Florida or North Carolina?


Asked on 2/20/11, 3:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Harmon The Law Office of John W. Harmon

In FL, it depends on how sever the condition is. If it effects or does not effect the person's ability to perform their duties.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/11, 4:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Florida