Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I am 17 and have a baby, could I move in with my son's father legally?

Asked on 7/21/13, 7:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

No, not until 18 you are still a minor unless you get married.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 1:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida