Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I'm 17 an bout to give birth to my son whose dad (my boyfriend) is 25 . My mom allowed me to move in with him wen he was 24 an I was 16 . I no longer live with him but we are still together . Can he go to jail? We live in Florida .

Asked on 7/23/15, 9:51 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

No. Is he giving child support?

Read more
Answered on 7/23/15, 9:56 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

He will not go to jail

Read more
Answered on 7/24/15, 7:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida