Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Hello, Im 4 months pregnant...and my ex-boyfriend...the childs father is harrassing me...he has been verbally abusive and is making threats and now he is harassing my other childeren trying to find out my residence...he has caused me so much stress...i just want to cut ties until i give wondering what legal action he can take while im pregnant

Asked on 8/14/13, 10:35 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

The short answer is None. He has no rights unless or until there is a DNA test proving he is the Father.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 10:50 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

The statute says he can file a paternity case however the child has to be born then he can petition the court for DNA testing

Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 12:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida