Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I need advice about emancipation in the state of Florida through a minor of 16 years of age.when requesting emancipation, could you request to live with someone else but be fully responsible for paying rent and caring for your own needs while having a job and attending school?do your parents have to agree with you requesting emancipation?and could you still get social security if your still attending school but emancipated and use it as a reliable source of income along with your income of a job?what are the steps to becoming emancipated in the state of Florida?

Asked on 10/14/13, 4:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

These cases never go through and based upon this fact pattern you have zero chance of success, zero.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 4:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida