Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I am looking for an affordable , I am a single mother of 3.... My husband and I have both agreed to divorce. He is living in NY and I am in Flagler county, FL! Everything has already been agreed upon, there is nothing to be divided, there are no assets or debts! Just want to move forward

Asked on 9/15/13, 5:57 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

If this is truly an uncontestable matter you might contact a paralegal service.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 6:10 am

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

I can handle it for you, contact my office

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 12:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida