Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

At what age in florida is the child in with divorced parents able to choose if he or sgr wants to go?

Asked on 12/21/11, 3:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

At an age that the child can demontrate maturity.

Read more
Answered on 12/22/11, 5:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida