Legal Question in Family Law in Florida


My ex is in jail, do I still have to pay her alimony? can I have it stopped?

Asked on 7/06/09, 2:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

Re: alimony

If she's in jail under sentence and will be there for a few months or years, you should file a motion to abate alimony permanently or at least until she is released.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/09, 5:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida