Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Answer to Counter-Petition????

Should I have expected an answer to a counter petition??? My response and counter-petition was filed back in March, wouldn't there have to be an answer?

Asked on 9/22/08, 9:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter Thomas Walter C Thomas Jr., P.A.

Re: Answer to Counter-Petition????

You should get an answer to the Counterpetition. Since there has already been papers filed on the case you should file a Motion for Judicial Default and file it with the clerk and mail a copy to the opposing side (certified is best so you have a record it was received).

This is a general response and not intended as specific legal advice. Please consult an attorney if you have any specific questions concerning this response.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/08, 5:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida