Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

We asked to move to an other state to live in a studio apt on our daughters and her husbands property. We have been traveling and rebuilding this property the daughter and her husband are now having marital problems. He say we are not welcome on the property and cannot work on the property.

What’s next

Asked on 7/23/19, 10:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

Depends on the law of the state where the land is located. Recommend you contact an attorney in that state. If the property is not in Florida, Florida has no say so in the matter.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/19, 11:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida