Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

my boyfriend is still married but has been seperated for 4 years. his wife just had a child w/ another man who signed the birth certificate and takes care of the child, but he recieved an order for their child. he is currently in jail on unrelated charges, how does he dispute this and is their a certain amount of time to do so. i live in florida.

Asked on 12/08/11, 3:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

You need to file a petition to disprove paternity.

Read more
Answered on 12/08/11, 7:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida