Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My brother is getting divorced but has children outside his marriage, along with a older child from his wife. Will the judge demand him to have a paternity test done for his children outside his marraige before proceeding with the divorce although he is on the birth certificate and signed and tells the judge those are his kids?

Asked on 6/29/13, 3:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

When the court enters the judgment in his divorce it will mention the other kids and resolve any issues.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 1:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida