Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

change custody in florida - I just received medical records for my daughter and it shows what I believe to be all too frequent genital checks while in moms care. These started once my custody visitation was ordered. this is not the only issue but it very significant to me and as of december visit last year the record noted my daughter was questioned about sexual contact and she refused to let the doctor check after becoming upset. days later the mother files to take away my custody.

Asked on 2/10/17, 3:53 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

She has to prove any allegations. Sounds like mother may have fastidious syndrome (Munchausen).

Read more
Answered on 2/10/17, 9:33 pm

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

Tell her "see you in court". She has the burden of proof and the silence of a child is not enough.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/17, 11:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida