Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

child relocation

I have custody of my daughter and I would like to move 15 miles from where I live now, so I can be closer to work. Can you please tell me what Florida Statute Chapter 61.13001 (1a) means. Does this mean that I can move within 50 miles without getting permission as long as I inform the father?

Asked on 8/14/07, 3:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: child relocation

That's exactly what it means in your case.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/07, 8:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida