Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

is it possible for me and my two children to move out of state if their father and i dont have a custody aggrement and were never married

Asked on 5/25/11, 1:29 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Not legally. You need court permission.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/11, 1:35 pm
Carolyn Jones Law Office of Carolyn R. Jones

Before you move out of state apply to the court for permission.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/11, 6:39 am
Cary Levinson Levinson & Capuano, LLC

It is near impossible to answer this question before knowing whether he ever filed a petition to determine paternity or established his paternity rights in another fashion. I suggest you discuss the matter with an attorney in your geographic area.

This is NOT LEGAL ADVICE. It is intended for informational purposes only and should not be relied on to make any legal or medical or other major decisions. If you have any specific questions or inquiries regarding any of this information, you should consult with an attorney licensed in your state.

Cary Levinson, Esq.

Levinson & Capuano, LLC

(954) 703-2110

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/26/11, 11:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida