Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

my daughter was taken by dcf from her fathers care and placed with his mother,her grandma i wasnt contacted at all and i am her mother? now the grandma has court custody what do i do? i live in ga and they live in fla...what forms do i file

Asked on 6/17/13, 8:45 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You have to retain a lawyer and file a notice of appearance in the case.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 3:31 am

Carolyn Jones Law Office of Carolyn R. Jones

You need to hire an attorney to represent you so that you can try and get your kids back.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 8:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida