Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

my daughter will be 18 soon.never received child support from father,can i still file for support?we all live in florida

Asked on 5/20/13, 9:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Yes you can however you can only go back 2 years prior to the date of filing of your case.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 3:18 pm

Carolyn Jones Law Office of Carolyn R. Jones

You should file quickly if she's turning eighteen soon. The judge will only award arreages for the previous two years.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 5:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida