Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

So i have a divorce certificate issued by department of vital records in Florida. However, because ill be filing a visa I need the complete decree but when I call the court mentioned in the certificate to ask for the complete decree, they're unable to find anything in file under our names. There was no name changed as far as i know. How can that be possible? How can i get the decree?

Asked on 3/26/22, 8:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Without reviewing your records no one can give you a proper answer. Obviously, there is an error somewhere.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/22, 10:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida