Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Do I need documentation from the court to enroll my child in school if my husband is incarcerated?

Asked on 1/14/20, 7:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

The school should not require this. Ask them.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/20, 8:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida