Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

i just got emergency out of town custody of my daughter and she is now in my care due to mothers home getting busted for meth. i go to court in a week and the state is trying to get me to to work something out with the mother to drive my daughter every weekend 165 miles one way so she can have supervised visits. i currently have a seven month old also with my current girlfriend and work six days a week and me agreeing to go the extra mile and bring my 2.5 year old will result as a 50 50 but i want full custody and to get the case moved to my location because the child lives with me... what do i do?

Asked on 5/24/13, 6:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You have to find a supervisor or you do the supervising. Cooperate with the State Attorney

Read more
Answered on 5/25/13, 3:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida