Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

What to do after false accusation of domestic violence and distance order...

I spent in jail one night, my wife took my perteneces and money.. I am from different country,.. i have court soon.

What should I do? Where is my rights if everything she said is false?

Asked on 4/03/21, 9:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If you want to oppose it, you will need to appear in court. Were there any witnesses?

Read more
Answered on 4/04/21, 4:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida