Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

When family court is petitioned for a modification does present child support stop till the modification is ruled on?

Asked on 11/19/19, 10:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.


Read more
Answered on 11/19/19, 11:00 am
Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

No, existing Order remains in place until a new Order is issued.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/19, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida