Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

How can I file a custody modification in Georgia when I live in Florida?

Asked on 2/05/14, 8:29 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Contace the clerk in GA or retain counsel in GA

Read more
Answered on 2/05/14, 8:53 am
Jeffrey Aenlle Law Offices of Jeffrey Alan Aenlle, PA

It depends on a number of factors. Are you the primary custodial parent? How long have you lived in Florida? Is the other parent still in Georgia? There are a few variables and contacting a local attorney that offers free consultations (by phone) is a good first step.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/14, 5:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida