Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I file the divorce paper and he never sign it and child support paper he didnt sign it either. We got court soon. And he didnt do the parenting classes and I did. We both live in florida. What going to happened??

Asked on 6/26/12, 9:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

did you serve him with the papers?

Read more
Answered on 6/27/12, 6:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida