Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

In Florida, what is required for an agreed custodial transfer of a minor from the maternal grandmother to the maternal aunt if the mother is deceased and the father is unknown?

Asked on 5/13/13, 10:34 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Guardianship petition in court.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 10:38 am

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You have to file a guardianship proceeding in probate court.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 2:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida