Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

In Florida, if an unmarried coupe has a child and the mother leaves the relationship, moves the child into a home with a sexual predator knowingly, what can be done to remove the child?

Asked on 5/05/18, 5:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

You must first establish paternity then you may take action. If you are certain of the Predator being in the home you can report that to DCF but if DCF removes the child from the home you are not guaranteed custody unless you can prove you are the parent.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/18, 10:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida