Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

can my ex girlfriend change my sons name if she gets married

Asked on 11/06/11, 6:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregory Buckley Gregory T. Buckley, Attorney at Law

Generally, the consent of the birth father is needed for this type of name change.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/11, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida