Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My husband took all my belongings behind my back without my consent and fled, how do i resolve this

Asked on 6/11/13, 3:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

file a petition for divorce get the case moving he has to pay you for those items they are yours

Read more
Answered on 6/11/13, 4:40 am

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

1. Find him.

2. Divorce him.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/13, 5:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida