Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

if my husband is not financial responsible for our home and i buy him out does he still have legal rights to the home because we stay married

Asked on 4/04/14, 6:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You have to file an action for partition to remove him from the title.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/14, 6:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida