Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My Husband passed away a year ago and his name is still on the mortgage along with mine. Will that automatically be dropped or what do i need to do to have it removed?

Asked on 11/07/13, 3:39 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

No absolute need to have it removed if you are paying the mortgage.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 4:48 am

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Send a certificate of death to the lender so they can remove his name.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 5:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida