Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

What can be done about a husband not sharing his income with his wife who doesn't work?

Asked on 12/08/11, 12:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Cary Levinson Levinson & Capuano, LLC

If he is not supporting you and you are not able to support yourself, spousal support is a possibility. However, without more knowledge of the facts it's difficult to address your question fully.

This is NOT LEGAL ADVICE. It is intended for informational purposes only and should not be relied on to make any legal or medical or other major decisions. If you have any specific questions or inquiries regarding any of this information, you should consult with an attorney licensed in your state.

Cary Levinson, Esq.

Levinson & Capuano, LLC

(954) 703-2110

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/08/11, 12:47 pm
Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

My colleague is correct. If you have a marriage of long duration you could obtain spousal support along with other amenities but more information would be needed.

Read more
Answered on 12/09/11, 5:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida