Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

While i was in jail a family friend took my son to his fathers in Ohio without my consent. It's in,my divorce paper work that i have full custody. Can i get him back by law

Asked on 6/26/12, 7:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

yes - go to the sheriff's office - present your document - tell them where the child is and a state and/or marshall will pick up the child and bring him back to you.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/12, 8:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida