Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I am a legal alien resident ,can I divorce my husband and legally move back to my home country with my two children?

Thank you in advance

Asked on 8/25/13, 4:41 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

You can legally divorce your husband, and I presume you can legally move back to your home country (that's between you and your home country). If your children are also your husband's children, then you may have to get your husband's written permission or a judge's written permission to move them more than 50 miles from their current home.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 4:44 pm

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You can file for divorce no problem however you have to get the husband's written consent or a court order prior to moving.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 4:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida