Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

legal juristation

Regarding child custody, children in Florida, Mother in

Pennsylvania, Florida has juristation, Can juristation be

moved to Pennsylvania, Mother is under treatment for cancer

an can not travel. If so how and what do you do.

Thank you

Asked on 11/03/04, 6:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Moses Williams Moses E. Williams, Attorney at Law

Re: legal juristation

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking which state has jurisdiction over the children? Whether you can get custody? Whether you can have someone take them to Pennsylvania for you? I need more and clear information to answer your question.

Read more
Answered on 11/04/04, 10:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida