Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

legal separation or divorce

Been married 50 yrs. He left 4 yrs ago to sell 1 or our businesses. He has made little effort to do this. He is home 2-3 days a mo. I don't really want divorce but I want out to go my way with his financial support as he's been doing, & medical. He lives out of state, Okla. Legal Separation or Divorce? I feel disertion is an option if divorce is the only solution, but due to my children I'd rather do the separation. What are my options after 50 years?

Asked on 7/06/09, 3:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

Re: legal separation or divorce

You can file for separation or divorce, if you want. Either will probably get you alimony, but I'd have to know more about your case to tell you with more certainty. "Dissertion" is not required for either.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/09, 5:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida