Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Manipulating 11 and 14 yr old children

The past couple of weeks, my husband has been buying the children whatever they want. Taking them out for dinner. I hardly get to see them. He's not letting me pick-up the children after school like I use to. (He works at the school part-time). He brings them in the morning and I used to pick them up. Now he's taking them away on Mother's Day Weekend. I have tryed to contact several attorney's for help but they all want too much money which I don't have. He's cleaned out the accounts and moved his business accounts to another bank. I don't bring home alot of money.

Asked on 5/04/05, 8:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: Manipulating 11 and 14 yr old children

Your local court house has a self help department with family court forms for you to fill out and file. The court may order your husband to pay your attorney fees. Good luck/

Read more
Answered on 5/04/05, 8:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida