Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I am still married to my ex husband who i want to divorce. I dont know where he is other than his most recent arrest record. He assaulted me physically and sexually throughout our marriage and was arrested for domestic battery last christmas. He was also found to have child pornography in Idaho, where we used to stay and that evidence is with Rigby sherrifs. Please help me i want to be free from this monster who almost killed me and ruined my life for years..

Asked on 11/24/20, 1:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Once a good faith attempt to locate has been made, the court will approve service of process via newspaper publication. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/20, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida