Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

If I am in the middle of waiting on the mother of our daughter to respond to a "Petition to Determine Paternity and for Related Relief," but she will not communicate with me at all, and has shown indications that she is not going to allow me to see our daughter until this issue is resolved through the court system, just because she can. Is their anything that can be done so that I can see our daughter before the court system resolve the Parenting Plan and Time-Sharing, which may take months? We only live 10 miles from each other.

Asked on 4/10/14, 3:35 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

File a Motion for Temporary Relief asking for time sharing.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/14, 6:16 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

File a motion for expediated temporary relief.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/14, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida