Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My mother gave a baby up for adoption when she was 18, she passed away 9 yrs ago. If I found her son would he be able to file for any of her money?

Asked on 7/07/13, 8:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

no. You have no case.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 12:39 pm

Carolyn Jones Law Office of Carolyn R. Jones

No. He would not.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida