Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My niece is leaving her husband,a verbally abusive relationship. She wants my husband and I to help her move some things out of the house while he is gone.

Is this legal?

Asked on 10/21/13, 3:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

her stuf and half the marital stuff is the limit.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 4:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida