Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

What can I do if the non custodial parent took my child to another state

Asked on 6/19/13, 5:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

file a motion to enforce and a petition for custody asap, you have to enforce your rights

Read more
Answered on 6/19/13, 8:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida