Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

am i obligate to pay my legally separated spouse part of my military separation pay?

Asked on 4/09/14, 2:20 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

As a general rule yes, if in FL. Contact my office I need mre details.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/14, 2:28 pm
Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

If she asks for a portion she will get it. Amount depends on how long you were married and separated.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/14, 2:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida