Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

What do I need to do in order to obtain visitation with my daughter who's mother won't let me see her?

Asked on 4/23/18, 8:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

If litigation is pending file a Motion for Temporary Relief. If no litigation is pending you may been to file. Recommend you see a local Family Law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/18, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida