Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I have a parenting plan that's been established as split house hold the father had one child and I have the other, the father

decided that he did not want the child the lived with him so the father packed the child and had me meat him at a local

store handed me the child what should I do know?

Asked on 3/24/18, 1:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

Report this to your attorney (If you have one) immediately. An Emergency Motion needs to be filed with the Judge clarifying custody and child support. Until the Judge makes a decision the Father may at any time pick up the child from you; if you do not surrender the child upon his demand the police may arrest you for interfering with his custody rights.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/18, 6:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida