Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I have a few questions my ex and are having a child we were in a relationship intill one day we got in a argument and she decided to call the police and tell the i hit her she is suffering from depression is always try to get any attention she can negative or positive my question is two parts she has had a retraining order on me i would like to know whats going with the baby is their any thing i can do in the courts for right to be able to be their when hes born and go to doc appointments also if im able to prove her depression can i ask the courts to grant that we see a couple counselor

Asked on 11/19/13, 1:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You have to file a petition to enforce your parental rights, you can file before the child is born under FL law.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/13, 2:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida