Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Recently, my father was arrested on the account of child abuse and agrivated battery after a heated argument where he attacked and struck me over the head with a glass vase. I was getting my belongings from his house when this occurred and was not able to get everything. Is it possible to get court mandated time I'm allowed to retrieve my property? Are there any other ways I am legally alowed to go into his home and retrieve my things? There is currently a restraining order for me against him and my little brother is living with us with my mother and I under a temporary full custody granted by the courts. Thankyou for your help!

Asked on 8/18/13, 2:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

File a motion with the court, get an order stating when you can get your belongings.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 2:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida