Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

recovery from void judgement

I am about to have my final judgement of divorce rendered void. How do I collect the unlawful child support that I was forced to pay? What form, or order do I present to the Court to get this money from my ex-wife?

Asked on 6/22/09, 8:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

Re: recovery from void judgement

You have to sue your ex to get the money back, just like in any lawsuit where someone owes you money.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/09, 10:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida