Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

how can i refuse benefits under my mother's last will before she passes on?

Asked on 6/18/13, 7:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You can aske her to change the will or simply forefeit the benifits under the will

Read more
Answered on 6/19/13, 3:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida