Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

How can i respond with an affidavit to a summons on termination of parental rights and adoption?

Asked on 7/08/13, 1:50 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

File a written answer with the court responding to each allegation. You can also hire counsel.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 1:56 pm

Gregory Buckley Gregory T. Buckley, Attorney at Law

You will want to file a written Answer within 20 days with the Clerk of Court, as well as with the other party or their attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 2:11 pm
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

The rules require that you file a written anser with the court AND appear at the first hearing date that should be in the summons.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 6:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida